Cobweb Exchange Premium Support
Standard Support Includes:
The Hosted Exchange standard support package is supported 24*7 via email and the control panel support form for all severities and in addition by telephone for severity 1 incidents.
Severity 1 incidents, as defined by the service level agreement, will be progressed 24*7
Severity 2, 3 and 4 incidents will be progressed during core hours of business
Access to standard support is for two named company administrators per customer account.
Core Hours: 08:00 hrs to 18:00 hrs (GMT), excluding weekends and UK Public Holidays.
Premium Support Includes:
The Hosted Exchange premium support package is an additional service which comprises of standard support (above) plus the following:
24/7 telephone support for severity 2 incidents
Telephone, email and control panel support for all registered users for Outlook Client and Connectivity during extended hours.
Extended Hours: 08:00 hrs to 20:00 hrs (GMT), excluding weekends and UK Public Holidays.
Hosted Exchange 2007 Features Include:
- Desktop access via Office Outlook, plus remote access via any internet enabled device with Outlook Web Access (OWA)
- Mobile email with direct push for email, contacts and calendar on hand held devices
- Collaboration with shared calendars, contacts, tasks and notes, group scheduling and meeting planning
- Guaranteed Anti-Spam and Anti-Virus protection from MessageLabs and Micorsoft ForeFront
- View colleagues availability with shared calendar and read/write options
- State-of-the-art productivity, security and privacy delivered via our ISO27001 accredited tier 4 data centres and procedures
- FREE upgrade to Hosted Exchange 2010 with 25GB mailboxes and OCS available
With Hosted Exchange 2007 you can access your information anywhere, enabling you access to your emails, calendars, and contact information via a mobile device, or from any PC with an Internet connection. Mobile devices available include:
* Apple iPhone
* Windows Mobile via ActiveSync/Direct Push, from any PC with an Internet connection.