Email & Document ManagementEmail, Shared Calendar and Document Management
Email and documents are at the core of any business. Cloud Suites allow you to use these and other features such as calendars and instant communications more collaboratively. If you are currently using an in house server for these services your system is less reliable, less secure, more expensive and (if not already) soon to be out of date. Once you have moved to the cloud you will never have to buy a new email server or software.
(Click on each title for more Information)
- Email: secure email access and storage.
- Calendar: allowing colleagues to check your availability, you can set what they see as you please as well as organising your own calendar.
- Document Storage and Office Software: The most up to date version is always available and you can see previous versions rather than the version mess that can be created by email. Store communal or private files. Have software included in your package so you won't have to pay for additional licences for word processors, spreadsheet software and presentation software.
- Collaboration and Document Management: company intranet where you can have shared workspaces, projects, blogs, wiki's, team sites, health and safety, company guidelines etc. Have public, private, and secure ‘invitation only’ workspaces. Link various sites to each other so departments can interact and work together seamlessly.
- Communication tools: from online ‘chat’ and instant messaging to web conferencing. Makes communicating with anyone in your network (who can be anywhere in the world) easy.
If you move these systems to the cloud you will save money and not have to worry about your email 'going down' (and so won't have to call someone out to fix it). Even if your internet connection goes down, you can access your systems and use your email via 3G, wireless or mobile phone. If your office burns to the ground, all of your data will remain intact and backed up.
Currently these services are being used by the biggest and richest companies in the world. No matter how big or small your company, we can provide the same systems and you will only pay for what you need on a per user, per month basis. Using our search function you can find out how much services cost. You can also see what the major features of each service are and the major differences in the approach of each provider.
You will not find these services cheaper anywhere else and remember, if you need any help deciding, please ask – our advice is free.