Cloud Backup SolutionsOffsite backup for all of your company's data
Backup services are vital for all organisations. Losing data is something all companies should fear and it is vital that you are protected.
Cloud-based backup services are the most sensible way of protecting against data loss. Rather than having to invest in expensive on-premises solutions, often involving changing backup tapes each day, data can be automatically and seamlessly backed up off-site.
Why Use Cloud Backup?
- You have reassurance that backups are always taking place - you don't have to remember to change tapes.
- Data is backed up outside of your physical premises - meaning if your office burns down, floods, or you have a break in, you know your data will still be safe.
- Tape backups degrade and can be accidentally damaged.
- Workstations are easily backed up rather than just servers.
- Restoration is a much simpler proccess.
Cloud backup services are priced in different ways. Some vendors charge based on the number of desktop PCs and servers along with backup size, some just on the basis of backup size.
There are a number of vendors offering these services. Click "Compare Now" to see the features and pricing for each.