With over 50,000 customers, iContact is a leading on-demand email marketing service. iContact allows organizations of all sizes to easily create, send, and track email newsletters, RSS feeds, surveys, and autoresponders.
Market leaders like AT&T, Vonage, Symantec, International Paper, ReMax, Centex Homes, and Viacom use iContact to build stronger relationships with their customers and prospects at a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing methods.
We Simplify Communication
We’ve officially taken up the mission to simplify email marketing. Our new software has been designed from the ground up to give you all the hard-hitting features you’ve come to love while still making it easy enough for anyone to use.
iContact is the most affordably priced email marketing software in the business. We even include valuable add-ons like a survey tool and an autoresponder—free with your subscription.
What Makes Us Different?
A question we often get is what makes us different from the competition? Ask any of our staff and they’ll be hard pressed to keep their answers short. Really, though, the difference is in our philosophy. Here's a short list...
1. The Ease of Use - So easy, even your Aunt Melba could use it!
2. The Deliverability - Our relationships with the ISPs get your message through
3. The Features - RSS Feeds, Surveying, Autoresponders, and List Segmentation are included at no extra charge
4. The Pricing - We start at just $9.95 per month. It won't impact the middle line, regardless of your company size
5. The MultiChannel Vision - We believe you should be able to manage your emarketing communications in one central location
6. The People - Friendly phone, email, and chat support from our Support Team.
Build Relationships With Ease
We believe that email marketing is about building relationships with your customers. It should be easy, ethical, reliable and affordable. Sure, it’s a tall order—at least that’s what our competition says—but really, it just comes naturally to us.
Full Listing of iContact Features
* Create and manage an unlimited number of lists
* Use mail-merge to send personalized HTML or text email newsletters
* Compose and send emails from any computer with an Internet connection
* Select from our sample HTML templates or use your own
* Create and use custom mail merge fields
* Built in HTML WYSIWYG Editor
* 500kb of image hosting included to store commonly used images
* Schedule emails to be sent in the future
* Send personalized emails to each recipient using mail merge fields
* Resend archived messages without retyping
* T3 connected servers deliver emails to your entire list quickly. No more waiting hours for delivery
* Send test emails to ensure professional, typo-free communications
* Send to multiple lists at a single time
* Our exclusion list feature allows you to choose lists or segments who should not receive a specific message delivery.
* Create and manage an unlimited number of lists
* A complete contact management and follow-up system
* Track how well your subscriber lists are retaining contacts via detailed reports
* Complete list add/remove/sent statistics and activity reports
* Create your own sign-up form(s) to collect subscribers from visitors to your web site
* Complete bounce-back email handling
* Easily import subscribers and contacts from any application or database
* Event RSVP Management & Follow-up
* Subscribers manage subscription. No more manual removes and complete opt-out ability ensured
* Complete list archive and subscriber reports
* View dates and addresses of user removals
* Save your emails as drafts to send later
* Searchable database allows you to easily find and update subscriber information
* Complete message reporting including open and click-through tracking
* View delivery, bounces, opens, clickthroughs, and unsubscribes for each message
* See who opened and clicked on which message
* Export available of all reporting data
* Segment your list based on reporting results
* List segmentation - divide your lists into smaller, targeted segments
* Segment by any field or set of fields you have stored in your lists
* Easily save segments for future use
* Segments dynamically update as additional people fit the segment criteria
* Send automated messages to subscribers based on date or how long they subscribed
* Create multiple day e-courses to educate your prospects and clients
* Create a follow-up campaign in advance to put your marketing on auto-pilot
* Add an autoresponder sign-up form to your web site
* Keep your application up to date by synchronizing contacts and lists
* Retrieve message statistics and subscriber behavior for additional insight
* Add a "Subscribe to Newsletter" option anywhere on your site
* Deliver messages according to business rules managed by your applications
* Create custom reports in your applications
* Create, send, and track the results of surveys sent to your customers and subscribers
* Add an unlimited number of survey questions
* Customize your survey with your logo and color scheme
* Ask multiple choice, yes/no, and open-response questions
* Real-time tracking data with responses and graphs
* Export all data for further analysis